Changshu Expats Association
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELPING OUT FOREIGNERS WITH TIPS, LOCATIONS AND OTHER USEFUL INFO ABOUT CHANGSHU CITY IN JIANGSU PROVINCE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carol from Zhang Jiagang

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carol
Little Changshunese

Carol from Zhang Jiagang Empty
PostSubject: Carol from Zhang Jiagang   Carol from Zhang Jiagang EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:31 pm

Hey guys~~~I've heard this forum from Uncle Bob in Casamia and found it really helpful and interesting. Actually I'm kind of jealous that you have such a forum in Changshu. Several months ago some of my expats friends here in Zhang jiagang tried to build the same kind of forum but due to some reasons failed in the end. So now i just wish i could still be in Changshu as i was several years before~~~

ZJG is a small city near Changshu and i now work for a big chemical company in ZJG called Dowcorning. I come to Changshu to visit friends from time to time, but not very often actually. Anyway, nice to meet you all and if any of you would like to go to ZJG for a visit, i can be your guide and spend sometime together. Or if you may need any help in ZJG, just let me know cos that's kind of my place Very Happy

All the best~~~ cheers
Back to top Go down
mattcoq
Admin
mattcoq

PostSubject: Re: Carol from Zhang Jiagang   Carol from Zhang Jiagang EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:57 pm

Thanks for the nice comments ....

Thanks also for the proposition of guiding us through ZhangJiaGang ... Could be an idea of outing if there are places recommended by you ....

Nevertheless, you are of course always welcome in Changshu ...

Keep in touch,

Matthieu
Back to top Go down
https://changshu.forumotion.com
amepoint
amepoint

PostSubject: Re: Carol from Zhang Jiagang   Carol from Zhang Jiagang EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:54 pm

mattcoq wrote:

Thanks also for the proposition of guiding us through ZhangJiaGang ... Could be an idea of outing if there are places recommended by you ....

Keep in touch,

Matthieu

Of course there is a recommended place ! There is an AUCHAN....... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/arnaudmepoint/sets/
mattcoq
Admin
mattcoq

PostSubject: Re: Carol from Zhang Jiagang   Carol from Zhang Jiagang EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:58 am

amepoint wrote:
mattcoq wrote:

Keep in touch,

Matthieu

For sure, when will go there, we will "Vivons mieux! Vivions moins cher!" (Live Better, Live cheaper) lol!

Carol from Zhang Jiagang Slogan_auchan
Back to top Go down
https://changshu.forumotion.com
Carol
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Carol from Zhang Jiagang   Carol from Zhang Jiagang EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:02 am

amepoint wrote:
mattcoq wrote:

Keep in touch,

Matthieu

Yeah...AUCHAN in ZJG is near my father's school actually~~~he brings a lot of things home from there from time to time cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carol from Zhang Jiagang   Carol from Zhang Jiagang Empty

Back to top Go down

Carol from Zhang Jiagang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Changshu Expats Association :: New comers : welcome and present yourself ...-
Jump to: