Changshu Expats Association
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELPING OUT FOREIGNERS WITH TIPS, LOCATIONS AND OTHER USEFUL INFO ABOUT CHANGSHU CITY IN JIANGSU PROVINCE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dumb charades n pictionary night....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vaish
Little Changshunese

dumb charades n pictionary night.... Empty
PostSubject: dumb charades n pictionary night....   dumb charades n pictionary night.... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:09 am

Hello everyone,

How about some kind of get togather in the coming oct first week holidays???
I have thought of organising dumb charades and pictionary night at casamia...

Plz chip in some more ideas to make the event more interactive...All kind of suggestions are welcome regarding the date and the venue...

Seeya...
vaish
Back to top Go down
gergana
Admin
gergana

PostSubject: Re: dumb charades n pictionary night....    dumb charades n pictionary night.... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:01 am

Sounds great, but maybe would be better to organize it after the Oct holiday.
A lot of people are traveling first and second week of the month.

For me the best will be a weekend end of October since I'm not in Changshu
during the week.

Oh and by the way welcome to PRC:)

G.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gergana.co.uk
vaish
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: hey...need a pictionary fist   dumb charades n pictionary night.... EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:51 pm

thanks gregana,

I have thought of planning it after the holidays.. But, the thing is i cannot find pictionary here..
Also, been having few suggestions, so once matthieu is back, will work it out..

hope to meet u soon
Back to top Go down
gergana
Admin
gergana

PostSubject: Re: dumb charades n pictionary night....   dumb charades n pictionary night.... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:49 am

vaish wrote:
Hello everyone,

How about some kind of get togather in the coming oct first week holidays???
I have thought of organising dumb charades and pictionary night at casamia...

Plz chip in some more ideas to make the event more interactive...All kind of suggestions are welcome regarding the date and the venue...

Seeya...
vaish
Hey Vaish,
what happened with your idea? Is it still on?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gergana.co.uk
vaish
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: dumb charades n pictionary night....   dumb charades n pictionary night.... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:09 pm

hi,

I never got response from anyone else other thn u.. also considering we are planning the forum get togather.. I thought maybe it can happen later..
But, a bunch of us can definately meet and play dumbcharades.. Do i get to meet you at the halloween party?

Back to top Go down
mattcoq
Admin
mattcoq

PostSubject: Re: dumb charades n pictionary night....   dumb charades n pictionary night.... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:17 pm

vaish wrote:
hi,

I never got response from anyone else other thn u.. also considering we are planning the forum get togather.. I thought maybe it can happen later..
But, a bunch of us can definately meet and play dumbcharades.. Do i get to meet you at the halloween party?

By experience, on forums, you will get one, a couple or just several answers to an idea .... Pretty hard to get a real feedback then ....

But when you launch an event, things get much bigger and you can really visualize the number of people that will attend ... Then, when its over, post comments, pics or other ways to promote, and surely the ones that were hesitating the first time, will come for the second event ....

Back to top Go down
https://changshu.forumotion.com
vaish
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: dumb charades n pictionary night....   dumb charades n pictionary night.... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:21 pm

thanks matthieu for the encouragement. I will plan the event after i come back from india now. Also, will try to get an english pictionary from india.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dumb charades n pictionary night....   dumb charades n pictionary night.... Empty

Back to top Go down

dumb charades n pictionary night....
Page 1 of 1