Changshu Expats Association
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELPING OUT FOREIGNERS WITH TIPS, LOCATIONS AND OTHER USEFUL INFO ABOUT CHANGSHU CITY IN JIANGSU PROVINCE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me, Myself and Matthieu ....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mattcoq
Admin
mattcoq

Me, Myself and Matthieu .... Empty
PostSubject: Me, Myself and Matthieu ....   Me, Myself and Matthieu .... EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:04 pm

Some may know me better than others, so don't be upset if I repeat myself ....

French nationality, even if it was sometimes hard trying to convince some people without showing my passport, I have been living in China since January 2001 and in Changshu since June 2004 ....

Before that, I was in Shi Yan, Hubei province and Nantong, Jiangsu province ....

The idea of the forum is not new but recently after seeing the number of foreigners in Changshu inscreasing a lot, I felt there was something missing since with the other foreigners I knew we were exchanging tips and advices through email or by phone .... So why not regroup everything on a forum and let others enjoy ours and share theirs ....

The forum is slowly building up and will officially be open around mid-August .... Hopefully all the topics will be launched and when September comes, an event will be launched (date and location not decided yet) ....

Anyway, thanks for all of those that are already helping out and thanks in advance to those who will joijn and participate in the future ...

Matthieu
Back to top Go down
https://changshu.forumotion.com
Bud
Little Changshunese
Bud

PostSubject: M, M, and Matthieu   Me, Myself and Matthieu .... EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:47 pm

Thanks for the opportunity to share comments and thoughts. It is a great idea! It must have taken many hours of work to set this up. Thanks for your hard work.
Bud
Back to top Go down
vaish
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: hi...   Me, Myself and Matthieu .... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:14 pm

hi..
I am vaishali from india.. I will be shifting changshu with my husband Pilak Shah by mid september 2010..
I am an interior designer by education but dabbled in product design, conservation and education ( now researching in it).

Thanks to your website and all the useful information given, my shifting to Changshu would be easy.
Kudos for all the efforts.. Keep it rocking..

Seeya,
Vaishali Shah
Back to top Go down
burginho
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and Matthieu ....   Me, Myself and Matthieu .... EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:07 am

Hey Matthieu, hey guys,

I'm coming to Changshu on the 16th Oct and stay there at least till April 2012 Smile My name's Patrick, I'm 27 yrs old and actually working for a German company Smile
I'm looking forward to knowing people of this forum - it's a completely new stage in my life, hence it would be perfect to share ideas and discussions with people how did sthg similar Smile

Btw Matthieu, are there any events planned?

BR
Patrick
Back to top Go down
mattcoq
Admin
mattcoq

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and Matthieu ....   Me, Myself and Matthieu .... EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:36 am

burginho wrote:
Hey Matthieu, hey guys,

I'm coming to Changshu on the 16th Oct and stay there at least till April 2012 Smile My name's Patrick, I'm 27 yrs old and actually working for a German company Smile
I'm looking forward to knowing people of this forum - it's a completely new stage in my life, hence it would be perfect to share ideas and discussions with people how did sthg similar Smile

BR
Patrick

Hi Patrick,

First of all welcome in advance in Changshu ...

Glad to have another member in our "place of all time harvest" ...

For which company are you going to be working for ? Continental ? Contitech ?

For the events, just keep logged often and I am pretty sure that you will find some events coming up ...

Keep in touch,

Matthieu
Back to top Go down
mattcoq
Admin
mattcoq

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and Matthieu ....   Me, Myself and Matthieu .... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:27 pm

burginho wrote:
Hey Matthieu, hey guys,

BR
Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Are you in Changshu yet ?

Matthieu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and Matthieu ....   Me, Myself and Matthieu .... Empty

Back to top Go down

Me, Myself and Matthieu ....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Changshu Expats Association :: New comers : welcome and present yourself ...-
Jump to: