Changshu Expats Association
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELPING OUT FOREIGNERS WITH TIPS, LOCATIONS AND OTHER USEFUL INFO ABOUT CHANGSHU CITY IN JIANGSU PROVINCE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rock climber arrives in Changshu :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mace89
Little Changshunese

Rock climber arrives in Changshu :) Empty
PostSubject: Rock climber arrives in Changshu :)   Rock climber arrives in Changshu :) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:53 am

Hi to everyone in this forum Smile

My name is Matthias and I'm 24 years old. I'm studying mechanical engineering and therefore I'm going to pass a practical training in Changshu from Oktober 2013 to March 2014! I come from Germany and haven't been to Asia yet...
My big passion is rock climbing especially bouldering. Is there anyone who shares this hobby with me? My question is if there is a climbing gym in Changshu? I know there are several in Shanghai... but that's a 90 min ride with the bus. And are there any locations outside where you can climb?

I'm very thankful for every answer and really looking forward to Changshu Smile
Back to top Go down
mattcoq
Admin
mattcoq

Rock climber arrives in Changshu :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock climber arrives in Changshu :)   Rock climber arrives in Changshu :) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:32 pm

Hi Mathias,

Welcome to the forum and to Changshu ...

Never heard about climbing activites in Changshu, but as you said, they exist in Shanghai, but apparently also in Suzhou ...

Nevertheless, you can surely do it on the West part of Yushan, but not sure the authorities will allow it long ...

Hope you will find something ... Very Happy 

Matthieu
Back to top Go down
https://changshu.forumotion.com

Rock climber arrives in Changshu :)
Page 1 of 1