Changshu Expats Association
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELPING OUT FOREIGNERS WITH TIPS, LOCATIONS AND OTHER USEFUL INFO ABOUT CHANGSHU CITY IN JIANGSU PROVINCE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, I'm new here =)

Go down 
+2
mattcoq
Jutta
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jutta
Little Changshunese

Hello, I'm new here =) Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm new here =)   Hello, I'm new here =) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 2:57 pm

Hi everybody,

I'm new in Changshu and found this forum about the internet. I think it's a great idea to get in contact with other foreigners.
Now about me:

My name is Jutta, I'm from Germany and doing a 4 month internship in Changshu. I'm studying mechanical engineering in Munich and I'm 21 years old. In my spare time I like to play tennis, go swimming, travel around and go out with friends.

If you hhave any questions about me, feel free to ask.

Jutta =)
Back to top Go down
mattcoq
Admin
mattcoq

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new here =)   Hello, I'm new here =) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:48 am

Hello Jutta ...

Welcome to Changhsu and welcome to the forum ...

Hope that you will find answers to some of your questions, but don't hesitate to ask, one of our members surely has an answer ....

If you are into cycling, we have a group which makes several rides per week ...

Matthieu
Back to top Go down
https://changshu.forumotion.com
pirx
Humble Narrator
Humble Narrator
pirx

Location : Guomao Apartments West Tower, 176 Zhujiang Road, Changshu

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new here =)   Hello, I'm new here =) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:02 pm

A fellow German, welcome to our center of the universe! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toshiechan
Little Changshunese
Toshiechan

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new here =)   Hello, I'm new here =) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:52 pm

Hi Jutta,

I hope your stay here is enjoyable.
We have a tennis court in our complex as well as a guy searching for a playing partner we live in the Crowne plaza apts

Regards,
Tal-El
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lelatyrenbur/design
KarenIronside
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new here =)   Hello, I'm new here =) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:04 am

Myself and my husband may be moving to Changshu in the next few months. We are incredibly excited and incredibly scared. I'm Irish, lived in Poland for almost five years and now in England. My husband is ex army having served in both Iraq and Afghanistan. We are up for an adventure. My only concern is that his company won't sponsor me for a work visa (fair enough). i will look for a job as an English teacher (I have 5 yrs experience of TEFL teaching plus I've been the Head of English in a school for the last three years - so hopefully eventually okay). My concern is how isolated might I be if I can't find a job? Anybody have any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
wam_de
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new here =)   Hello, I'm new here =) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:11 pm

Hi Jutta,

I'm German, too, and will move to Changshu in April.
It would be great to meet up for hiking, cycling or going out.

@mattcoq: I'd like to join in your cycling group once I've settled (and provided you're not too fast for me, I'm more the leisure cyclist rather than the sportman Smile
One of my first questions would be where do I best buy a bicycle... any hints welcome...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new here =)   Hello, I'm new here =) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm new here =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Changshu Expats Association :: New comers : welcome and present yourself ...-
Jump to: