Changshu Expats Association
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELPING OUT FOREIGNERS WITH TIPS, LOCATIONS AND OTHER USEFUL INFO ABOUT CHANGSHU CITY IN JIANGSU PROVINCE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello everyone, this is Jasmin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasminwen
Little Changshunese
Jasminwen

hello everyone, this is Jasmin Empty
PostSubject: hello everyone, this is Jasmin   hello everyone, this is Jasmin EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Ladies and gentlemen,

This is Jasmin, I am Changshu citizen, but study in Shanghai for high school and uviversity education, my parents live in Changshu so I come back quite often.

After so many years that I spend in SH, I got bored and realized Changshu is such a pleasant city to live in, and especially for this study year, actually it's my last year for bachelor education, and after that, in about one year I will go to Germany to study.

and I am a couchsurfer, here goes my profile link http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/jasminwen/
and my facebook's user name is Jasmin Wen, easily to find and u r all welcome to add me:)

and most of all I hope we can meet some day and hope all of u enjoy stay in Changshu:)
Back to top Go down
mattcoq
Admin
mattcoq

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone, this is Jasmin   hello everyone, this is Jasmin EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:18 pm

Welcome on the forum Jasmine ....

You'll see that there are more foreigners than we think in Changshu .... The only thing is that we just need to find out where they are ....

Matthieu
Back to top Go down
https://changshu.forumotion.com
ray
Hottest Singer in Changshu
Hottest Singer in Changshu
ray

PostSubject: welcome    hello everyone, this is Jasmin EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:11 pm

welcome to the forum Twisted Evil ...........
Bored from shanghai ???? well if you like drinking (as on your couch surfing profile) and having fun the shanghai is the place to be .. anyways we will try to not let you get bored in changshu or atleast on this i forum ............. bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone, this is Jasmin   hello everyone, this is Jasmin Empty

Back to top Go down

hello everyone, this is Jasmin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Changshu Expats Association :: New comers : welcome and present yourself ...-
Jump to: