Changshu Expats Association
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELPING OUT FOREIGNERS WITH TIPS, LOCATIONS AND OTHER USEFUL INFO ABOUT CHANGSHU CITY IN JIANGSU PROVINCE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead Man Talking in a Dead Town

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ray
Hottest Singer in Changshu
Hottest Singer in Changshu
ray

Dead Man Talking in a Dead Town Empty
PostSubject: Dead Man Talking in a Dead Town   Dead Man Talking in a Dead Town EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:37 pm

Hey guys wassup is everything dead in changshu now no news from anybody matth is out oftown so i guess the town seems dead no activities damn lets roll things a bit here ,all the expats in changshu this forum is for us to share things events and ideas ........... lets arrange some kind of a get together for all of us as we know many holidays are coming forward so lets get some heat in our shoes and make plans to do something together, that will make us more like a community in this small town Smile other wise all the effort put in buy people makin this forum would be wasted and thats not good to waste such a big effort ,though its good to get wasted Razz hope seeing some replys on this .................. Ray
Back to top Go down
burginho
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Talking in a Dead Town   Dead Man Talking in a Dead Town EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:35 pm

ray wrote:
Hey guys wassup is everything dead in changshu now no news from anybody matth is out oftown so i guess the town seems dead no activities damn lets roll things a bit here ,all the expats in changshu this forum is for us to share things events and ideas ........... lets arrange some kind of a get together for all of us as we know many holidays are coming forward so lets get some heat in our shoes and make plans to do something together, that will make us more like a community in this small town Smile other wise all the effort put in buy people makin this forum would be wasted and thats not good to waste such a big effort ,though its good to get wasted Razz hope seeing some replys on this .................. Ray

Dear Ray,

I'm coming to Changshu towards mid of October, hope we can manage then a kind of expat-table in Changshu Wink
BR
Patrick
Back to top Go down
gergana
Admin
gergana

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Talking in a Dead Town   Dead Man Talking in a Dead Town EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:23 pm

How does the end of October sounds?
Everyone should be back from holidays at that time.

Let's have a party for the launch of the FORUM!? Or picnic?
Just no KTV, please;)

Let me know your thoughts...

G.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gergana.co.uk
mattcoq
Admin
mattcoq

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Talking in a Dead Town   Dead Man Talking in a Dead Town EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 pm

ray wrote:

Thanks Ray, I'll take it as a compliment even though I know a guy like you is capable of making this entire city come back from the dead Laughing ...

Promise, I'll try to be around a little more in order to get things going ...

Let's plan an big event for after the October holidays

Back to top Go down
https://changshu.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Talking in a Dead Town   Dead Man Talking in a Dead Town Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead Man Talking in a Dead Town
Page 1 of 1