Changshu Expats Association
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELPING OUT FOREIGNERS WITH TIPS, LOCATIONS AND OTHER USEFUL INFO ABOUT CHANGSHU CITY IN JIANGSU PROVINCE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Occasional Assistance on Trips to Changshu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tubeless-spoked-rims
Little Changshunese

Occasional Assistance on Trips to Changshu Empty
PostSubject: Occasional Assistance on Trips to Changshu   Occasional Assistance on Trips to Changshu EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:16 pm

Hello, I have been reading through some of the posts and am impressed with the local knowledge that members are sharing. I appreciate those contributions, as well as that of the moderators, and to Matt, who looks to be the group founder.

I registered to be a member of this group because I recently returned from a business trip to Changshu, and foresee making very intermittent trips in the future. I foresee possibly needing to hire the following types of assistance, Changshu-based, when possible.

1*) factory interpreters: Japanese <-> Chinese; English <-> Chinese
     Knowledge of manufacturing, particularly, motorcycle rims preferred, though not absolutely necessary.

2*) guide: English <-> Chinese or Japanese <-> Chinese
     Can be the same person as one of the interpreters, cited above.

3)   agreements/contracts translator:  English <-> Chinese

4)   agreements/contracts advisor or attorney: English or English/Chinese.  Generally for run-of-the-mill, boiler-plate documents.

*Changshu-based

Our business budget is such that we can only hire freelance professionals on an as-needed basis. Non-agency, and generally, non-corporate: particularly non-Western-led corporate, as the rates asked are generally out of the question.

In addition, I am looking forward to following posts here, to learn more about the area.  I am an American working long-term in Japan.

Thanks for your consideration. Feel free to contact me directly at joymotorcycles gmail.com.
Back to top Go down

Occasional Assistance on Trips to Changshu
Page 1 of 1