Changshu Expats Association
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELPING OUT FOREIGNERS WITH TIPS, LOCATIONS AND OTHER USEFUL INFO ABOUT CHANGSHU CITY IN JIANGSU PROVINCE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just moved to Changshu from India

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deepakmt
Little Changshunese

Just moved to Changshu from India Empty
PostSubject: Just moved to Changshu from India   Just moved to Changshu from India EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:56 pm

I am here for a project and will be staying for 3-4 months.......
I am bit scared abt the proximity to shanghai where at least weekend will be nice..... But I'm not sure what can be done here on weekends........

I'm a photography and movie enthusiast.... And love to talk abt movies and even try some short films in spare time..... If any one interested plz let me know.........

P.S: Most relieving thing which hapned to me after reaching Changshu is this finding this blog.......

Deepak
Back to top Go down
mattcoq
Admin
mattcoq

Just moved to Changshu from India Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just moved to Changshu from India   Just moved to Changshu from India EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:19 pm

Hello Deepak,

Welcome to Changshu and to the forum ...

You might find at the end of your mission that the time flew by ...

You have some things to do here ... All depends (apart from photography and movies) what you are interested in ...

You can go to Casamia where you can find some english speaking people (ask for Bobby, the owner) and he will tip you on things to do ...

I am also into photography, so if you want to meet and exchange about it, it would be with great pleasure ...

Keep in touch,

Matthieu
Back to top Go down
https://changshu.forumotion.com

Just moved to Changshu from India
Page 1 of 1