Changshu Expats Association
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELPING OUT FOREIGNERS WITH TIPS, LOCATIONS AND OTHER USEFUL INFO ABOUT CHANGSHU CITY IN JIANGSU PROVINCE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's the weather and climate like in Changshu?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dwk
Little Changshunese

What's the weather and climate like in Changshu? Empty
PostSubject: What's the weather and climate like in Changshu?   What's the weather and climate like in Changshu? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:42 am

Hello fellow Changshu ppl!

I've got a question for y'all, and it's what's the weather/climate/temp in Changshu like year round? Does it rain a lot or do we see sunshine everyday? I'm trying to decide which city in China is most suitable for me. Personally, I dislike rain as I'm from So Cal, but since I'm moving overseas, adapting to a different environment is a must. So, please let me know, cause I'm having trouble deciding to pack my jean shorts or corduroy pants. Thank yoU!
Back to top Go down
Toshiechan
Little Changshunese
Toshiechan

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather and climate like in Changshu?   What's the weather and climate like in Changshu? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:38 pm

Hi,

It's wet here all year round and rains in summer. Winter is extra cold coz of humidity.

Cheers,
T.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lelatyrenbur/design
Ding
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather and climate like in Changshu?   What's the weather and climate like in Changshu? EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Toshiechan wrote:
Hi,

It's wet here all year round and rains in summer. Winter is extra cold coz of humidity.

Cheers,
T.

i was trying to say the opposite, but since she's from Israel (?), i can't blame her for telling her truth:)
Back to top Go down
mattcoq
Admin
mattcoq

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather and climate like in Changshu?   What's the weather and climate like in Changshu? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Ding wrote:
Toshiechan wrote:
Hi,

Cheers,
T.

i was trying to say the opposite, but since she's from Israel (?), i can't blame her for telling her truth:)

Cold wouldn't be a problem if the heating system and isolation of the houses / apartments / offices were well done ...

Saying that : it is still better than what I experienced 12 years ago ...

Back to top Go down
https://changshu.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather and climate like in Changshu?   What's the weather and climate like in Changshu? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the weather and climate like in Changshu?
Page 1 of 1