Changshu Expats Association
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELPING OUT FOREIGNERS WITH TIPS, LOCATIONS AND OTHER USEFUL INFO ABOUT CHANGSHU CITY IN JIANGSU PROVINCE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ding
Little Changshunese

Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update Empty
PostSubject: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:23 am

Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update Acaah_10
Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update Eascaz10
Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update Eeacec10
Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update Ee_68310
Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update Aaeoh_10 

For more information, please email to ding4@sina.com or call 13482011660.

Fresh. Refined. Upbeat.

Deep Purple brings a whole new style and dining experience to its guests. Enjoy wine, delicious burgers, pizza, salads, and a variety of desserts to choose from. Come and listen to the live nightly performances of our South American singers, bringing a real Latin flare to Changshu!

At Deep Purple, you can enjoy freshly ground coffee from illy, along with a selection of imported teas, accompanied by a wide variety of desserts. Our great selection makes it truly the perfect place for friends and family to gather!

At Deep Purple you can enjoy imported steak from Australia, high-quality wine imports, delicious pizza, fresh salads, and a variety of desserts. The Deep Purple environment and cuisine make it the perfect choice for all your casual, business, and family dining!  Please ask our friendly staff for information regarding various discounting packages.

At deep purple enjoy your meal while listening to the wide selection of music covering: village country, jazz, Bossa Nova, French, and lounge music. Dine in a graceful and warm musical atmosphere and enjoy the fine and comfortable dining environment. Deep Purple will surely leave you with a memorable experience!

Please come and try for yourself!

Cafe and Restaurant business Hour: Mon. to Fri. 12: 00 - 24:00; Sat. & Sun. 9:00 - 24:00 P.M.

Telephone: 0512-52117117
Email: ding4@sina.com
Address: Changjiang Road and Qingcheng Shan Road, Building #7, Shi Mao Xin Tian Di, Changshu, Jiangsu.

About Us

The name Deep Purple traces its roots back from the mysterious and dreamy color that brings everyone a sense of imagination and nostalgia. The world famous Deep Purple Band is a legend in the history of rock music, and is the root for the name Deep Purple.

Located in the heart of Changshu, Deep Purple offers its customers a complete dining experience with its integrated cafe, bar, and restaurant. Deep Purple is sure to bring you a fresher and upbeat lifestyle!  

Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update Deep_p10

Last edited by Ding on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ding
Little Changshunese

Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:11 am

Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update 20120911Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update 20121010Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update 016rev10

Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update 20121011Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update 20121012
Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update 20121013Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update Eeazea10
Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update Img_1810Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update 20121014

Last edited by Ding on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
mattcoq
Admin
mattcoq

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:54 am

Warm welcome to Changshu's newest night life location cheers
Back to top Go down
https://changshu.forumotion.com
Ding
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:03 pm

mattcoq wrote:
Warm welcome to Changshu's newest night life location cheers

Hey, Matt, We are running a full day business. Come early next time, try the coffee, hah

Last edited by Ding on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mattcoq
Admin
mattcoq

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:22 pm

If I ever take night shifts, indeed I will come for a "day" coffee ;-)
Back to top Go down
wangrex
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Is there any kind of wine to recommend?
Back to top Go down
Ding
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:42 pm

wangrex wrote:

I would rcommend you to try the Root 1 Carmenere. Due to reasons we all know, imported wines are more expensive in China than that of most other countries. However we can still find some decent wines selling at reasonable prices. Root 1 Carmenere is one of these. Richly flavored but smooth, ideal to go with our pasta, vegetable soup, or medium cooked Rib eye.

Come to our restaurant, order a cup of root 1. Share your rviews with me.
Back to top Go down
wangrex
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:54 pm

Ding wrote:
wangrex wrote:

I would rcommend you to try the Root 1 Carmenere. Due to reasons we all know, imported wines are more expensive in China than that of most other countries. However we can still find some decent wines selling at reasonable prices. Root 1 Carmenere is one of these. Richly flavored but smooth, ideal to go with our pasta, vegetable soup, or medium cooked Rib eye.

Come to our restaurant, order a cup of root 1. Share your rviews with me.

That's grateful.
Back to top Go down
pirx
Humble Narrator
Humble Narrator
pirx

Location : Guomao Apartments West Tower, 176 Zhujiang Road, Changshu

PostSubject: Deep Purple - a review   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:19 pm

On a Monday night I decided to give Deep Purple a try.

The map is straight forward, impossible to miss it.

The design is just mind-boggling. Cost were not an issue creating this building, apparently. Having said that, this is a design with distinctly Japanese features. Brilliant and beautiful. The interior matches and blends perfectly. It is essentially a bar-cafe-restaurant-lounge-karaoke, tasteful and spacious. In short, I like it.

The service was attentive, friendly and competent.

The menu, however, was not inspiring. It is a more or less direct copy of Casa Mia. The wine selection is disappointing, considering the wide variety of wines available in Changshu.

As ever, I ordered the burger, a bacon burger to be precise (for the record, I never had a burger at Casa Mia because they got me hooked on the 402 pizza ever since day one). In my experience, if the burger is right, they can do the other dishes also well. As a starter I had a dish "beef slices with truffle oil", which I hoped would be something like carpaccio.

Owing to the slim wine selection, I opted for the Chilean strawberry bubbly, which was really good, not too sweet, not watery, served nicely cooled, just right. I have to warn, though, that 2 glasses of this are the maximum one should drink, as I had trouble unlocking my bicycle after.

The carpaccio turned out to be lightly broiled - superb - beef, just melting on your tongue, however, it was draped over some boring vegetables and some oil that had no truffle flavor at all. I would recommend changing the recipe, going rather for rugola salad leaves and do away with the veggies.

The burger was magnificent, thoroughly excellent. It came on a pre-heated plate, with just the right amount of crunchy, excellent french fries.

With the burger I had my second glass of Chilean strawberry bubbly, which resulted in the aforementioned kind of non-destructive lobotomy.

The bill came to RMB 226 or so, which, considering the venue and the quality, was adequate.

I am grateful for someone putting this great place into Changshu. It must be someone with deep pockets and a defunct calculator, because I do not see how this place could ever be profitable, considering the huge investment. Or it is a money laundry, which can also be. My recommendation would be to have a new menu that commensurates with the splendid design.

As Arnold used to say: I'll be back.
Back to top Go down
mattcoq
Admin
mattcoq

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:32 pm

pirx wrote:
My recommendation would be to have a new menu that commensurates with the splendid design.

Can't agree more than all the points you mentioned ...

The most important one to my eyes, is the phrase I quoted ...
Back to top Go down
wangrex
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:07 am

I had a try last weekend as commended, the Root 1 Carmenere wine is good which matches the typical characteristics of new world wines. It is full - bodied with chewy tannins and nose of black fruit, especially lively. I bet the owner must know the carmenere is the star grape in Chilly.

Filet is not bad. Especially with wines, it is tasteful .

One suggestion that maybe some more other kinds of food can be supplied rather than only pure westen style. That will make more native customers come.

I'll be back next weekend.
Back to top Go down
wangrex
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:10 am

One thing forgot that the singers are much better than previous ones , the male singer is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Ding
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:10 am

mattcoq wrote:
pirx wrote:
My recommendation would be to have a new menu that commensurates with the splendid design.

Can't agree more than all the points you mentioned ...

The most important one to my eyes, is the phrase I quoted ...

we are creating a new menu, with more aisian slections, phtotos, can you guy be more specific what we could do to make the menu better. thanks in advance. will read the artcle again later. i'm on the go....
Back to top Go down
pirx
Humble Narrator
Humble Narrator
pirx

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:59 am

For a possible new menu, I would suggest to go for a kind of an Asian fusion mix, with particular attention to ingredients being available locally, permanently, organic where possible (and mark the truly organic dishes on the menu - women love that).

Simplicity 'plus alfa', i.e. Malay (beef rendang), Singapore (take your pick), Vietnam (spring rolls, simple and delicious), Japan (maki), China (some Changshu 农家 favourites), western you have covered with the steaks, reduce pizzas to max 3 incl. 1 vegetarian, salads I would have the standard cesar with/out chicken strips, one Japanese style beef salad (I know you hate them, but they sure know how to cook), one german style cucumber salad (look up on the internet, simple, delicious and refreshing), french fish soup, tomato cream soup, minestrone, one Chinese soup (Changshu), steamed fish......etc.

Fingerfood for bar/lounge area.

You need one signature main course.........think hard. Ultimately, your clients will come from the snail-speed progressing Shimao opposite. May be a fusion fondue, making use of your beef?

The most important thing is that the recipes are straight and simple. Chefs do walk out, good chefs are hard to come by and training of new ones should be made as easy as possible. This way you can maintain quality.

I do not know about you, but in my world restaurants make money with drinks, not food. The wine selection needs to be expanded. Include the Shanxi Grace wine, if you can. Award-winning and delicious. have some mocktails. Also here, keep it straight and simple, so the screw-up potential remains low. Chinese high-rollers like the RMB 2000/bottle plus ones, simply because they are expensive. Have 1-2 of them.

I will keep thinking.

Back to top Go down
Ding
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:49 am

We dont have deep pockets but i guess you were right about the disfunct calculator. Deep Purple has a small shareholders team. None of us has any experience in managing a restaurant let lone a restaurant serving western food. We do this simply becasue we believe Changshu, given its relatively better off living standard and its increasing numbers of western citizens, deserves (or is able to afford) a better place to drink, to get fed, to gather, to have fun, or to day dream in a lazy afternoon with a cup of coffee.

Your article/review came right in time when we decided to redo the menu in the hope of attracting more local patrons (yeah, lesson was learned the hard way). Your suggestions are in general about the same direction where we are heading to, though i doubt if we can do all this in the next edition of the menu (target to launch Oct 9). if not, pls be patient, i'm sure there will be a 3'rd one.

Come again, sooner is better:)
Back to top Go down
Ding
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:52 am

wangrex wrote:
I had a try last weekend as commended, the Root 1 Carmenere wine is good which matches the typical characteristics of new world wines. It is full - bodied with chewy tannins and nose of black fruit, especially lively. I bet the owner must know the carmenere is the star grape in Chilly.

Filet is not bad. Especially with wines, it is tasteful .

One suggestion that maybe some more other kinds of food can be supplied rather than only pure westen style. That will make more native customers come.

I'll be back next weekend.

thanks for the suggestion. the new menu is around the corner.
Back to top Go down
pirx
Humble Narrator
Humble Narrator
pirx

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:04 am

What you have created there is world-class design, just great. You will be hard-pressed to find something like this elsewhere in the region (there is one place in Jiangyin, that comes close). On top of that you have the such polite and competent staff. A real good asset.

All this comes at a price. Trouble is the mindset of customers in the east China region. In Beijing customers are ready to pay for quality, in east China including Shanghai this still has to grow. Shanghainese are the worst: They want everything and they want to pay nothing, and they complain endlessly. They can hold on to a cup of coffee for hours. Customer-wise the worst thinkable. If you look at successful places in Shanghai and let them guide you, you may have a winner here too, as Changshu people are much more easy-going and gentle.

One place that comes to mind is 鼎泰富. They are ridiculously successful. Element Fresh are doing so-so, same as Vagas, i would not totally recommend them as role model.
Back to top Go down
Ding
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:01 pm

Where is everybody else? I have a weird feeling of being watched by the silent mjority:(
Back to top Go down
mattcoq
Admin
mattcoq

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:26 pm

Ding wrote:
Where is everybody else? I have a weird feeling of being watched by the silent mjority:(

It is in fact a confusion in the mind of a lot of people a "website" that they are looking at, than a "forum", on which you participate ...

Many things happen in town, but few do share indeed ...

Thanks to the forum's Humble Narrator for his time ...

Back to top Go down
Ding
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:08 pm

a side topic

what do you guys think if i build a private library at the first floor of my restaurant (dedicated to coffee/tea) ? I just bought 2 dozen of new books, am thinking bring in some of my own collections. every couple months i will buy a few more. maybe i should also ask my friends to share some of theirs. those books will be free for every reader.

P.S. Hey Matt, i'm detemined to make this post THE most popular post of your forum!
Back to top Go down
pirx
Humble Narrator
Humble Narrator
pirx

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Well, again I take Shanghai as a point of reference. I know one large literary cafe on Shaoxing Road and another one on Changde Road.

Trouble is, that people who read do not consume much. Also, books of several hundred pages can not be read in a cafe/restaurant-reasonable time. Popular books and magazines will be stolen instantly, in my experience. It does draw some crowd, which does not necessarily have the means to pay your prices. In Shanghai in summer and winter, McDonalds, KFC & Co are full with students who consume close to nothing, but do their homework there for hours, because of free aircon and free heating.

If you introduce student discounts, they will drag all their aged relatives along and order for them, too, which may lead to unpleasant arguments between guests and staff.

WLAN is a another revenue-death-trap. If you offer it, you should consider to set your router to only allow 1 hour of connection/day per device. I have seen people several times screaming in a cafe while on Skype/QQ, not giving a damn about other customers. All you can do then is pulling the plug of the router...

What is a definite 'pull', though, are blanket discounts for the odd times of the day and a happy hour (get one, pay two...hehe) from - say- 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. during workdays and Fridays.

A discounted set lunch menu also usually works well, as an alternative to lousy company canteen food. I might even do the ride for 35 minutes from my office.

We can also try to have the next linked-in drink-out at your place.
Back to top Go down
Ding
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:09 pm

pirx wrote:
We can also try to have the next linked-in drink-out at your place.

anytime!

How about members only for the library? we have VIP (prepaid cards).
Back to top Go down
Ding
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:18 pm

We are launching Asian Selections on Sep 30, as a interim solution prior to the 2'nd edition of the formal menu.

Last edited by Ding on Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ding
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:29 am

New toys @ Deep Purple

Last edited by Ding on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mattcoq
Admin
mattcoq

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:16 pm

Nice touch for the two last entries ...

Good to see that some restaurants listen to customer suggestions / advices ...

Will come soon to give it a try ....
Back to top Go down
Ding
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:03 pm

mattcoq wrote:
Nice touch for the two last entries ...

Good to see that some restaurants listen to customer suggestions / advices ...

Will come soon to give it a try ....

Hi Matt, welcome, anytime, you have my mobile. I am always around on weekends.

We are doing final touches to a whole new menu, not only add the above Asian specialites but also provide more local favoriate dishes/drinks. And, reluctantly but I'm sure you will love it, lowered pricing for about 25% of the items on the menu, without sacrificing quality/service.

We will launch the new menu in two stages, first, by this Saturday/Sunday, release a simplified version, without photos; then in about 2 weeks, release the formal version, with photos and maybe further adjustments.

Come and see it for yourself, hah. So much fun in runing restaurant...
Back to top Go down
Ding
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:05 pm

New Bar Menu, the new Restaurant menu will be uploaded shortly. Oops i relaized it was too samll for you to read... If anyone interested, shoot a email to ding4@sina.com, I'll be more than happy to email the original file.

Last edited by Ding on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ding
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Nov 11, 2012 Single Party Night at Deep Purple!

Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update Aae10
Back to top Go down
Ding
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Deep Purle Little Chef!   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:41 am

[img]Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update P1080310[/img]

Deep Purple Little Chef! Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm. Bring your kids to Deep Purple!
Back to top Go down
Ding
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Deep Purple is launching its Corporate Discount Program.

If you have interest in getting best deals not only for yourself but also for your colleagues/employees, it is time to reach out to Deep Purple for a tailor-made Cororate Dicount Program. For more information, please email to ding4@sina.com or call 13482011660.
Back to top Go down
Ding
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:19 pm

Australian Beef Steak Free Sampling!

Deep Purple Happy Hour, Monday to Friday, 5 pm to 6 pm, order one glass of Root1 (Chile) you will be eligible for free Steak sandwiches made from our best Australian filet and rib eye. What are you waiting for? Come to Deep Purple and try it for yourself!
Back to top Go down
Ding
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar & Restaurant - Looking for part time Bar manager   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:31 pm

Looking for part time bar manager

Night time shifts, flexible work schedule
English speaking is a must, preferably North American or European.
Competitive compensation, to be discussed upon interview

Please send your application to ding4@sina.com
Back to top Go down
Ding
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:29 pm

Deep Purple Daily Promotion

Coffee Time 咖啡时间
noon to 4pm
Coffee Buy 1 Get 1 Refill 咖啡买就送续杯一次

Happy Hour 欢乐时光
4pm to 7pm
All Beers and Soft Drinks Buy 1 Get 1 for Free所有啤酒和软饮料买一送一
Except Guinness/Hoegarden/Paulaner, For Only Individual
健力士/福佳/宝莱娜除外,仅限单人使用

After 9pm Deep Purple Hour 深紫狂欢时光
House Wine Buy 1 Glass Get 1 for Free 葡萄酒买一杯送一杯
Heineken Buy 2 Bottles Get 1 for Free喜力啤酒买两瓶送一瓶
Carlsberg Buy 1 Get 1 for Free 嘉士伯生啤买一杯送一杯

4pm to 8pm
@58 Staple + Carlsberg (large) = 58
每日不同餐品搭配嘉士伯生啤(大) = 58元

MON 星期一
Pizzas@58披萨
TUE 星期二
Burgers@58 汉堡
WED 星期三
Wings@58 芝麻蜂蜜鸡翅
TUE 星期四
Pastas@58 意面
FRI 星期五
Salards@58 沙拉
SAT 星期六
Snacks Platter@58 小吃拼盘
SUN 星期日
BBQ Pork@58 BBQ烤猪肋排

Weekend Brunch 周末早午餐
9am to 1pm
周六至周日
Sat&Sun

For more information, please email to ding4@sina.com or call 13482011660.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update   Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Purple Cafe, Bar, and Restaurat------Deep Purple Daily Promotion 2013 Aug 6 update
Page 1 of 1