Changshu Expats Association
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELPING OUT FOREIGNERS WITH TIPS, LOCATIONS AND OTHER USEFUL INFO ABOUT CHANGSHU CITY IN JIANGSU PROVINCE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Casamia 3 years anniversary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
unclebob

Casamia 3 years anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Casamia 3 years anniversary   Casamia 3 years anniversary EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:01 pm

[b][i]Happy New Year to everyone ! On this coming Saturday(7th,Jan) will be the 3 years anniversary of Casamia. All of you are welcome to join our party on that night. You just need to pay 100 rmb and you can enjoy the free drinks for whole night. Party will start from 9 pm.

Looking forward for your coming.

Uncle Bob jocolor
Back to top Go down
ray
Hottest Singer in Changshu
Hottest Singer in Changshu
ray

PostSubject: Re: Casamia 3 years anniversary   Casamia 3 years anniversary EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:57 am

happy anniversary ........................................................ im sad that i wont be around ...... have a blast Wink
Back to top Go down
Bud
Little Changshunese
Bud

PostSubject: Re: Casamia 3 years anniversary   Casamia 3 years anniversary EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:53 am

Congratulations Bobby. I wish you continued success in the coming years. I don't know if I will make it for the celebration or not but I will try.
Back to top Go down
spiderboenz
Little Changshunese
spiderboenz

PostSubject: Re: Casamia 3 years anniversary   Casamia 3 years anniversary EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 1:02 am

This is from two years ago...

Did it close?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casamia 3 years anniversary   Casamia 3 years anniversary Empty

Back to top Go down

Casamia 3 years anniversary
Page 1 of 1