Changshu Expats Association
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELPING OUT FOREIGNERS WITH TIPS, LOCATIONS AND OTHER USEFUL INFO ABOUT CHANGSHU CITY IN JIANGSU PROVINCE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bowling in changshu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
venus
Little Changshunese
venus

bowling in changshu Empty
PostSubject: bowling in changshu   bowling in changshu EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:37 pm

The new bowling center has been opened since March 5th 2011, it's very new and clean, planet venus already went there 2 times with my foreigh friends, the first time was on March 21th after the dinner , around 10:20pm, at this time the price is cheaper than 6-10pm, it is 240/hour, and 28/turn, before 10pm, the price is 260/hour and 38/turn, that's my first time go for bowling, hahhahaha, totally no idea about it, but i was not the worst player between the 4 peoples, hahahahhaha

the second time i went there is yesterday, ho ho ho, this time was been better , yes i am super planet, of course i can play very well, so so so i have now total 6 free ticket , hahahahaha

by the way, the place is just next to Tesco in the second floor.
Back to top Go down
mattcoq
Admin
mattcoq

bowling in changshu Empty
PostSubject: Re: bowling in changshu   bowling in changshu EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:27 am

Thanks Venus for that info ...

I heard that a new bowling alley has opened not far away from Auchan n°2 ...

Any info about that place ?
Back to top Go down
https://changshu.forumotion.com

bowling in changshu
Page 1 of 1