Changshu Expats Association
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELPING OUT FOREIGNERS WITH TIPS, LOCATIONS AND OTHER USEFUL INFO ABOUT CHANGSHU CITY IN JIANGSU PROVINCE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HAPPY DEEWALI TO VAISHU AND PILAK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ray
Hottest Singer in Changshu
Hottest Singer in Changshu
ray

HAPPY DEEWALI TO VAISHU AND PILAK  Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY DEEWALI TO VAISHU AND PILAK    HAPPY DEEWALI TO VAISHU AND PILAK  EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:42 am

Hi vaishu happy belated deewali to you and pilak and all the people i know from your company i hope youre having fun back home i was travelling so couldnt message you early I HOPE YOU FIReD GOOD CRACKERS (for those who dont know deewaali is an indian famous festival where they have fire crackers all over the country its fun ).
ciao RAY
Back to top Go down
vaish
Little Changshunese

HAPPY DEEWALI TO VAISHU AND PILAK  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY DEEWALI TO VAISHU AND PILAK    HAPPY DEEWALI TO VAISHU AND PILAK  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:34 pm

happy diwali and happy new year to all,

thanks ray.. yeah had a blast..gorging on indian sweets n snacks and celebrating the festival of diyas ( oil lamps).

Happy id mubarak to u..

seeya soon
Back to top Go down

HAPPY DEEWALI TO VAISHU AND PILAK
Page 1 of 1